When We Are Closed
If you require urgent medical attention when the surgery is closed please telephone the usual number (0114 2727768) and your call will be forwarded to the Sheffield GP Collaborative, who will pass your call to the emergency doctor.
Please do not try to leave a message on the answer machine, as it will not be recorded.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
The Dates in which we will be closed in 2019:
- Thursday 14th March - from 12pm - Training
- Friday 19th April - All Day - Good Friday
- Monday 22nd April - All Day - Easter Monday
- Monday 6th May - All Day - Early May Bank Holiday
- Wednesday 15th May - From 12pm - Training
- Monday 27th May - All Day - Spring Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 11th June - From 12pm - Training
- Wednesday 10th July - From 12pm - Training
- Monday 26th August - All Day - Summer Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 10th September - From 12pm - Training
- Tuesday 8th October - From 12pm - Training
- Tuesday 5th November - From 12pm - Training
- Wednesday 25th December - All Day - Christmas Day
- Thursday 26th December - All Day - Boxing Day
- Wednesday 1st January 2020 - All Day - New Year's Day